– I cry every week. I’ve been counting for the past month, and the majority of weeks I cry twice.
– I love to read sad stories about people. Not because I enjoy it,but because I feel identified with strangers who seem to understand what I am feeling more than my psychologist.
– I am ignored half of the times that I want to talk about something I truly believe in, sometimes I even get laughed at. That is the reason I decide to write everything instead.
– I don’t like sharing what I write with people I know, because I don’t want to feel vulnerable. Being able to write is what I appreciate the most in my life.
– I don’t hate people. I feel the opposite of that. I get too attached I am scared of hurting them because I love them too much. I guess I am very good at making friends, but not good at keeping them.
– I am anxious 90% of the day and depressed the other 10%. Sometimes they even fuse together. When that happens, I lay down in my bed with my phone looking at nothing.
– I am scared of death. I don’t mind dying myself, once I almost made it happen. But, I am scared of the death of people I truly love like my grandparents.
– I am not as confident nor have a high self-esteem as I portray to have. I am just very good at hiding my insecurities.
– I don’t want people to notice this shit. Perhaps you’re reading this and feeling sorry for me – that’s what I want to avoid the most.